Friday, January 18, 2008

TRUTH & HONESTY - TOTUUS & TOTUUDENMUKAISUUS


Softer Side of Cactus
Originally uploaded by NiinaC.
In finnish there is subtle differerence in the tone of truth and honesty, truth is always the truth but honesty can be translated to "truthful" which is almost always used as a question.
I found it interesting.
I consider myself truthful and as long as my new life style has been up I have also been telling the truth. Before that there were white lies and such.

With this new situation at the moment I'm again pushed to say thing, what makes me wonder is should I just bluntly say what's going to happen or should I dance around it, not hurting anyone until absolute nessacery. When it's time people will have hurt feelings cause I'll be forced to tell the Truth.
But my place is not to feel for them, I know all consequences of my actions and as aware as I am of them, I know all actions have consequences and this is right for me.

And when I know it's right, it's also the right decision.

*********

Pidän itseäni totuudenmukaisena (vaikka sillä suomenkielessä onkin hieman kysymys luonne) ja niin kauan kuin olen ollut tällä uudella ilon elämänlinjalla olen myös puhunut vain totta.
Ennen tuota oli valkoisia valheita, ynnä muuta.

Tämän uuden tilanteen johdosta minua taas yritetään saada sanomaan asioita, jonka vuoksi mietinkin tulisiko minun möläyttää suoraan mitä tulee tapahtumaan vai tanssia vastausten ympärillä, niin etten loukkaa kenenkään tunteita ennenkuin on pakko. Kun tulee se aika ihmisten tunteita tulee loukattua, ja vain sen vuoksi että minun on kerrottava totuus.
Mutta minun paikkani ei ole tuntea heidän puolestansa, tiedän kaikki seuraukset teolleni, samoin tiedän että kaikilla teoilla on seurauksensa ja että se mitä tulee tapahtumaan on oikein ratkaisu.

Ja kun tiedän että se on oikein, tiedän että tuo päätöskin on se oikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails