Thursday, January 7, 2010

BOOKS AND DVDS OF NOW

I took a trip to the East Centres Library and this is what got caught in my bag.

"The Book of Secrets" - Deepak Chopra (I am Really waiting to sink my teeth into this!)
"Your Erroneous Zones" - Wayne W. Dyer (Accept yourself and dare to live)
"The Michael Teachings: The Structures of the Local Universe" - José Stevens
"Tao Te Ching" - Laotse (this will be the source of my daily posts starting tomorrow)
"Life After Death" -Deepak Chopra (another must read to all who will die)

also DVDs

"Religion of the World: Native Religions of Americas" - Narr. Ben Kingsley
"Naked Sciense: The Pyramids" - Bonnier Publications
"New World" - NewLine Cinema (Colin Farrell & Q'orianka Kilcher)
"Kundun" - Dir. Martin Scorsese

I have the Pyramids in the player right now. I will share what these bring up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails