Thursday, January 7, 2010

DAY 12'S DREAM

Day 12's Dream

A House full of vampires, we figured out that if they would eat pumpikin meat they would "heal" and become human again.
-
I was in a house with Dean and Sam (the brother's from Supernatural) and the house had vampires again - this time the pumpkin meat put them to sleep - except this one woman who said it didn't work on her because she was an evil soul.
-
I'm in a store with mom, I have on a nile green drench coat, and I change green gloves for purple ones cause they mach better.
-
We are in a cabin in the wild, outside there is a sound that I leave to investigate and it's wolfs, three wolfs and a bear. The wolfs kill one other wolf and fight for it. The fighting wolfs are black and gray.
-
I'm at an essence a swamp and my hubby a fresh water spring. when asked.

-------------------------------------------

Vampires = Anxioty and horror inducing. Bloodsucking vampires steal the good in people and bring in bad. Dream pictures self-destruction. (in my dream I was invinsible, none of them could bite me - I just destroyed the evil in them)
Pumpkin = Implies openness and your receptiveness to new ideas and experiences. (to do good)
Evil Spirit = The darkside of your mind, or guilt taunting you. (I have to have full trust in my idea and abilities and not question myself)
Coat = A social symbol, that represent the role you've taken.
Green(coat) = the color of nature and life force and growth, that represents hope. (main color)
Purple = Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. (splash of color)
Wolf = symbolizes survival, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride.
Fighting = dream warns you to not be too aggresssive. (I shouldn't be aggressive if someone is testing my self-confidence and pride)
Swamp = prosperity and pleasure, but through dangerous and intriguing means.
Spring = revujination and re-birth that cleanses the soul.

-------------------------------------------

I see around me a lot of negativity, and perhaps and idea will come that helps me releave that. I want to help - and I have to trust myself.
My aura colors of that are green and purple.
I can't let it effect me if the by product of this is that people attack my charachter.

Maybe this will gain me prosperity and pleasure in life and help my hubby to find his spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails