Saturday, January 2, 2010

DAY 7's DREAM

Day 7's Dream

For past 4(?) nights now I've had a dreams with my sister in it. And I did again, last night.

-------------------------------------------

I was doing personality trait section from Micheal Teachings with my sister I, my family arrived and we went to out to restaurant driving in our old Volvo station wagon. All of us, before people went their own way. The restaurant was old, had lots of wood, and we played Clue(Cluedo) and my brother K vanished and ended up being the killer.
-
Another dream was about a school that was brainwashing student to be cool, I think it was Madonna doing it?

-------------------------------------------
Restaurant = It indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.
Game = Participating in a game tells that you want to get along with others. (my family?)
Family = Family members are you yourself. Study emotions of the situation. (happy, at ease)

-------------------------------------------

Perhaps it's about my want to get along and be close to my family, my sisters and my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails