Friday, July 2, 2010

DAY 7 OF BLUE STORM WAVESPELL

Day 7: July 2 - Red Serpent

Red Serpent qualities: Passion, sexual energy, life force, vitality, sensing, body wisdom, instinct, creativity, serpent, integration, intimacy, motivation, desire, kundalini, purification.

"Red Serpent invites the purifying spark of the sacred fire, the kundalini, to align and integrate your body, mind and spirit.
Red Serpent can help you uncover apparent blockages in specific chakras to clear an align them. If you are working on a process of purification, invite Red Serpent to assist you."

"Sense your deeper desire for union and intimacy. Red Serpent calls on you to awaken your vitality, body wisdom, and passion for life. Use the body as a tool for transformation. Learn how to use passion and the senses as a means of access and alignment to higher consciousness. Follow your gut-level intuitions and instincts to make choices in the moment."
(Tracey: Sounds like fun - taking place in the Relationship and "Other" house. In relationships follow your instincts!)

Niina: Check back on the end of the day.
Purification all right! But not so much in relationships but with my relationship with myself.
Sense this morning I had a great urge to clean my little nest. In the middle of the second cup of coffee I decluttered the pc desk. I the middle of third cup of coffee I just had to get a little bleach and clean the bathroom. I am usually not religiously tidy, more on the artistic side, so these cleaning sprees came as big surpise.
Later that day I ended up cleaning my clothing closet, I got rid of one giant garbage bag of clothes that were - some decade - old. And Now - Now I feel so light! I absolutely love getting rid of my material posessions! I instantly feel better. I don't feel growded, restricted and debressed. It seems the less I own the happier I am with myself.
I know in the bottom of my being and in my mind and soul that I do not need Things. And it has been especially strong feeling since I started reading Eckhart Tolle and his message about The Now. the basic message is "You are perfect, right Now. Past doesn't exist, Future doesn't exist. There is only The Now."
I am taking this cleansing of my little nest very Passionately - I haven't felt passionate about it more than few times before - and to come to think of it, they were spur of the moment things as well.
Things no longer effect me, they no longor control my thoughs or actions. There is no "shopping" only acquiering nessescities. My choices of foods are simple, vegetarian and ecological. Clothing ecological, loose fitting and less constricting.
I am suprised to find this passion in me, because I had started to think I had mellowed out so much it was almoust inappropriate. Can't help but to laugh at that I idea!
I think more things will fly out of this nest  on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails