Sunday, July 4, 2010

DAY 9 OF BLUE STORM WAVESPELL

Day 9: July 4 - Blue Hand

"Blue Hand is associated with opening to receive spiritual tools. You have specific gifts and talents to claim. Through these tools, you are offered a way to interact with others and with your life process. Open fully. A feast of gifts and tools is spread before you to satisfy your spiritual hunger."

"Blue Hand represents the "beauty way", the ability to see intrinsic beauty within yourself and in all things. Living the beauty way requires being in your full beauty and power. From this place, your self-authority naturally flows. This is the position where your ego is aligned with divine will. When you are standing in your full beauty and power, your very presence invites others to be all that they are. To the Maya, Blue Hand represents the deer, the gentle, serenely aware guide who walks in fluid beauty and grace, opening and revealing."

Niina: Check back at the end of the day. :)
~*~
I played translator today, translating finnish - english and english - finnish at a barbeque. The day was complitely sunny, cloudless day, one of the warmest of the summer. I was showing the near by neighbourhood to my visiting sister-in-law, the sea shore, the Colonial Gardens then bit of 1900's old wooden town in Helsinki. If I can draw anything from this to Spiritual Tools is that I am still a Guide. 
And now looking back to this quote:
"Blue Hand represents the deer, the gentle, serenely aware guide who walks in fluid beauty and grace, opening and revealing." 
That is what I was. Not pushy, not rude, not stressed, or hectic - but very calm, serene and graceful showing the beauty of my country.
It took me a long time trying to figure out Day 9. Until I realized that I was a Guide all day, and then pieces felt to their proper places and I got it.
Bring on Day 10 and my trip to one of the oldest towns in Finland, circa 1345!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails