Friday, October 1, 2010

BEYOND AWAKENING PT.6 (FREE)

Sixth enstalment of the Teleseminar series Beyond Awakening!

Well, it's time to download the free MP3 / Listen Online for the sixth podcast!
I myself am doing it as we speak and then uploading it to my cellphone so I can plug in my earphones and lay down and really have listen.

Over 28 000 people have signed up already - if you haven't already then now is the time to spread the light, Connect and show that we exist!

This time they have Gangaji as guest - and don't forget to sign up!
In our spiritual lives, is there anything more fundamental than meditation? Is there anything more important than how we relate to our thoughts and feelings? And not just when we're alone in silence, but when we're fully engaged with the world? Find out tonight as Beyond Awakening presents: Gangaji: What Are You Practicing?

Listen right there or right-click and Save As mp3.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Niina, I enjoyed your 'Kalevala' blog and want to say that once upon time I had the great privilege to meet a group of truly friendly, truly nice (university educated) Wiccans and participated in several Circle Ceremonies.
    I loved it!
    They were one of the nicest people-folks I ever met. . . Open minded 'heart healers' with the intent on "raising energy for the whole".

    They sure 'raised' the energy in me, since the same night (or was it the following?night) I had the experienced of having a "silver disc" ingraved in my Crown chakra (in my blog I share this story).

    Thank you for sharing your sweetness Niina:)



    O loved the whole experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops , no it's not criptic or anything like that the last line! I have a habit of writing something then jump back up to add another thought - forgetting later to scroll down:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't too cryptic at all! :D

    Thank you. :) Kalevala has grown to be a big part of my spirituality, and being wiccan matches with it so well.

    Silver disk? I need to read that entry!

    Thank you for commenting, it's always nice to be able to connect. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails