Monday, October 4, 2010

BEYOND AWAKENING PT.7 (FREE) NEUROSCIENCE

Seventh enstalment of the Teleseminar series Beyond Awakening!

Well, it's time to download the free MP3 / Listen Online for the seventh podcast!
I myself am doing it as we speak and then uploading it to my cellphone so I can plug in my earphones and lay down and really have listen.

Almost 30 000 people have signed up already - if you haven't already then now is the time to spread the light, Connect and show that we exist!

This time they have Rick Hanson as guest - and don't forget to sign up!

Don't miss tonight's conversation, when we'll be venturing far from the traditional path to explore the latest findings in the neuroscience of awakening. Be sure and tune in for tonight's Beyond Awakening presentation, Awakening Your Brain, with Dr. Rick Hanson.

Listen right there or right-click and Save As mp3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails