Sunday, November 14, 2010

RED MOON WAVESPELL - DAY 12 - ACCEPT YOUR HUMANITY

"I'm happy all the time now, it's eerie. Even when something I do not like happens I am happy, immediate silver lining shows up and I am happy knowing evil words aren't meant on the soul level, I provide for earth earth provides for me, and I smile all the time now inside and out."
~ From Niina's Dream Interpetation...

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Day 12 (Nov 14): How can I utilize my relationships to explore and expand any of my self-limiting constructs? ...and how do I Inspire Co-operation?
From Tracy Gendron at: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Wave_Red_Moon.html

Yellow Sun Qualities: Illumination, fire, cosmic/christ consciousness, bliss, union, wholeness, unconditional love, crown chakra, ascension, solar mastery, language of light, ecstasy, limitless bliss, enlightenment, universal fire.

Discover the simple secret encoded in Yellow Sun's star-glyph: you are unconditional love, the stone of indestructible liberation. Radiate that knowing in all your thoughts and actions. Love all of creation. Join the dance of light, the fundamental constant of nature, and shine forth the clarity of your true essence. There is great power in simply identifying with the light: "As above, so below." You are in God, and God is in you.

As you express unconditional love, you become more than you previously perceived yourself to be. You become illumined, the full manifestation of your divinity. In the embrace of your humanity, accept yourself and others unconditionally. Magnify your full presence. Yellow Sun will come in myriad forms to assist you. Be limitless. Accept and understand the nature of judgement, fear, light and dark within yourself and others. Love and accept yourself and others as you are, freed from previous boundaries. You are the dawning of the solar age.

As you move toward your core of light, you will find a clear-light awareness that is innately innocent. In this place, the mind is restored to it's original state of receptivity. Clarity and freedom become expressions of being, and bliss becomes the body. At this core of light, a new reality is born. From the union of the divine masculine and feminine is birthed the solar androgyny of cosmic consciousness.

Open your heart as a flower to the Sun, and become the same love that holds universes together!

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Niina: "Clarity and Freedom become expressions of being and bliss becomes the body." Ahh... this is perfect for me right now. I have found Clarity and realized the meaning of Freedom in the beginning half of this year and it has resulted in full blown happiness - not quite bliss yet - but getting there. "Be limitless." You can count on me praticing that today. :) Now to the dream! ( I actually always do dream first then the Daykeeper and Niina parts - but carry on )

The Dream: A new child was brought to my little daycare group. You could see from the minute they walked in that the little girl was 'prat', it was the roundness of I get a cookie when ever I want to, and in the eyes, squint and angry. The mother was a thin blond thing who kept asking what her child wanted and smiling embarrased as the child did something bad. So eventually after all kinds power and authority showdowns with the mom, all them won by the child, the mom left to pick her up later. It was nap time and my co-worker came to get a cup of coffee when we hear a scream I go in to check it out and the prat is suffocating another small child with it's torse. The other child is bit purple in the face and crying there a re bloody teethmark bit on the childs left hand. I yank the prat of her and pick the baby up and start crying leaving the room.

I wake up here and boy am I mad, my mind goes around in circles thinking how I would give this mom a chat about the word no, and about telling not asking your child what we are doing. I'm still all revved up. This hits a spot with me, Friend Parents, you have to raise up your child before you can be their friend. Nothing wrong with being their friend, when they have grown up.  Will not rant. *deep calming inhale... and exhale*

Child = The child in your dream could represent your inner self, or the child within. Children in dreams could symbolize a need and an eagerness to learn, simplicity, intuition, new endeavors and many other positive attributes of childhood. Occasionally, the child in your dreams may be pointing to your own childish ways. Therefore, consider all of the details and the tone of the dream before making an interpretation. ( The child was raised horribly and hence was a real prat - how is this child me, I'm sort of offended dream, let's clear this up a little )
Anger = This may be a carry-over from your daily life. In our dreams we can experience and express such feelings safely. Feeling great anger in your dream may be disturbing but pay attention to it and attempt to deal with all of your emotions in a more appropriate and productive manner. ( the child was mad - so perhaps my inner child is mad [not really sure I believe in this inner child business anyway???] )
Crying = In our dreams we experience a variety of emotions. Crying in the dream state generally has the same meaning as crying in daily life. It is a release of negative emotion, frustration, or fear. On the other hand, you could be experiencing the tears of joy. Due to repression or denial, sometimes people are unable to express their feelings. In the dream state some of our defense mechanisms may relax and an emotional release occurs. Some emotional dreams may be compensatory in nature. Thus, if you never cry in daily life, you may cry in your dreams. ( the baby cried, the other child - releasing negative emotions and fear )
Baby = If these newborns are strangers to you, you can assume that they represent you. You are the baby and the dream is telling you something about your development in a particular area of your life. At times of great change and renewal, a baby may appear in a dream and represent your potential and a new beginning. Some of the meaning of the dream may be obtained by considering what the baby looked like and was doing. However, if the babies appearance is odd, and if your interactions with it are bizarre or unusual, you need to consider your own well-being (psychologically) and think about what personal experiences and psychological hang-ups have prevented you from growing. ( the baby/me was being suffocated by prat Niina??? Okay I am giving this dream the benifit of a doubt. Inner Self masked in not having been raised well = human, my negative sides of humanity are suffocating me? Oh insight! That makes more sense. Jesus brain teasers from dreams at 5 A.M... )
Blood = It is the life-giving, vital part of our physiology and it may symbolize our strengths and weaknesses and our physical and mental health. If you are currently experiencing a very difficult time in your life, you may have dreams with bloody and frightening images. Don't worry, you may be venting your fears! Some believe that when you see blood in your dream, the distressing situation in your life which is at the root of the dream has come to an end, and the worst is over. Consider the details and the relationships between of all the symbols in your dream before making an interpretation. ( Oh this makes sense now! About time. I kept thinking "okay not quite relevant, not quite relevant..." and here we go distress of my humanity's negative sides have come to and end, the worst is over.)


Niina's Dream Interpetation: Thank God! I was wondering where the heck my dream was going with this. The End. Well I sure have had my share of growth pains due to my humanity, it's good to know it's erm... down hill from here. :) I have had that feeling too, that I finally hit a point where I don't have to struggle anymore with the physical side of my life. It's like someone flibbed a swich in April 2010 and it's been light ever sense! It's odd really I haven't been sick, or angry or sad or debressed since April, 8 months and counting. Even my fever and it's friends headache, muscle ache and chivers weren't my normal sick where I blow my nose contantly, my nose stuffed up and am feeling sad and defeated, the end of this week I just had a fever, which is very odd for me. But I am starting to think it simply had something to do with the Ascension Upgrade of 11~11~2010. It's an odd feeling to be constantly happy - not even numb or irrelevant to negative but HAPPY. I'm happy all the time now, it's eerie. Even when something I do not like happens I am happy, immediate silver lining shows up and I am happy knowing evil words aren't meant on the soul level, I provide for earth earth provides for me, and I smile all the time now inside and out.

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails