Wednesday, November 10, 2010

RED MOON WAVESPELL - DAY 8 - GRACE OF THE LIGHT WEB

This dream it the best remembered during this whole Wavespell! And I imagine for that has a special meaning as well. Few minutes to my morning workout, got to get my body moving to face the day and the day cares performance of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". ;)

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Day 8 (Nov 10):  How do I resonate harmoniously with the new Golden Octave? (the new energy on earth)
From: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Wave_Red_Moon.html

Yellow Warrior qualities: Grace, trust, inner voice, fearlessness, courage, cosmic consciousness, high standards, galactic conduit, mystic transmission, divine communication, golden pillar, ferryman's staff, reception, intelligence.

Yellow Warrior is a conduit for cosmic communication, offering access to the universal web of consciousness. This is the web of the Mayan mystic spider that weaves intergalactic threads, the conduit of interconnected consciousness. Yellow Warrior is the spider in the web, the grid connection for divine communication. Receive these ripples of knowing from Yellow Warrior's web through the central axis in your spine, your staff. Accept this gift of knowing in grace, as you would receive the morning light by turning your face to the Sun. Grace is an unexpected touch, a blessing given in love, a natural gift from the universe. Use the power of love like an electrical current to serve the light. Open fully to feel and receive it!

The number for Yellow Warrior is sixteen, the number of unity with the cosmic foundation of resonant evolution. As you embody the ferryman's staff, you become anchored in your connection to cosmic consciousness. Holding within you the foundational steps of the trinity, you carry the "Christed one" into the world. As a living mystic, you are the conduit of the spiraling galaxies that creates a union with cosmic consciousness. Sixteen may also be seen as the beginning of another octave - a higher octave characterized by organic balance and the new Earth under your feet.

~ ☆ ☮ ☆ ~

Niina: (will fill this at the end of the day) Perhaps this is why spiders scare me, my ego is trying to frighten me throught that symbol, the grid connection, the Light Web, the Unity Consciouness is not Ego's field... There is thought for the day... :)

The Dream: I went to the Museum with my husband, we looked over the show in day light, I remember liking the most, the hearts projected on things an people. We were about to to leave when I was holding a baby, it was one of my daycare kids and I saw my day. We talked and everything turned to a night show, basically the room went little darker. We were walking around and noticed we were in the past, we tried to find our way back and noticed the museum workers used it as a Lounge. Finally got back to Present, a man got hit by a car and I had to file a report at some office, still carrying the baby around.

Museum = A museum may represent the history of yourself and your past. It exhibits all of the important events that have made you into the person you are today. It can also represent the archaic world of the collective unconscious. ( makes ense it deals with the past as I actually went back to the past in it, it is still another House which usually symbolizes our emotional and psychological selves )
Father = Dreams with fathers in them can be looked at on several different levels. You may be dreaming about your father and expressing your feelings about him in a safe way. Traditionally, a father dream can be seen as symbolizing authority and power. In the dream you may be expressing your attitude about strengths and weaknesses as they relate to your position in life and your general attitude toward society. The image of the father could also represent the "collective consciousness," the traditional spirit, and the yang. ( symbol of "authority and power", in a House/Emotional Self in a Museum/My Past - "as they relate to your position in life and your general attitude toward society" I see them outdated part of the past not Present, my father disappered when we returned to Present and I gave it no nsecond thought )
(Projected) Hearts = The heart represents the centre of emotional life. It is an archetypal symbol for love that has been with us since time immemorial. Your dream is describing your emotional life and the way that you are currently dealing with your feelings. [...] Alternatively, if the heart is pictured in a more positive setting, then your dream is saying that you feel good about your emotional life. ( I do feel good emotionally, I make progress everyday on letting go of anger, and frustration my two biggest shadows - so I am projecting my Happiness to every person and object. Funny cause I've been practising with this is spontanious setting, a couble came to metro obviously in bit of a tiff, I opened my heart center and gave through me love and energy to their heart centers and helped their center connect through that energy, and honestly they were laughing together in less than two minutes )

Niina: My authority and power figures are a thing of the past, they are no longer in my emotional and psychological make-up (been away for a while already)  and also in my sociaty they don't hold a place of power, my attitude on such figures as my boss, my doctors/nurses and police have twindle to a perfect possition, my divine brothers and sisters doing their job and learning their lessons in this world. In the past they were somewhat of authority figures but now they are replaced with Love Projected to them to anything...

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails