Thursday, February 3, 2011

DREAM = FAMILY MATTERS, SISTERS, HUMANITY

As always the dream brought up an insight on the human state of affairs, you can skip the dream if you wish and go straight to the Interpretation.

Dream = I was with my two sisters in a white apartment, an we talked about a gig we were going to go see, my older sister wanted to shoot the show with her video camera, so I said I could take the snap shots. We went to the place where the gig was going to be held, it was in the woods but the ground was sandy with long pine around, the pre-show was in a log house and little bit of a show was going on there but after photographing some things there my sisters told me it was actually outside. There was some talk with them saying they didn't want to be in the front, so we went in last. I remember taking a picture of them running in front of me before I woke up.

Sister = Siblings are a fantastic source of dream material. Our siblings are important to us emotionally and psychologically. We are bound to them on some level throughout our lives; thus, they will appear in our dreams in may different forms. We learn important lessons about ourselves through our brothers and sisters. They are a reflection on us, and we can not escape their presence and their love, hate or any other emotion . If you have many unresolved issues with your siblings, it is likely that they will frequently appear in your dreams. ( both of my sisters were in my dream )
White = To dream of the color white is symbolic of exclusivity, the new world, appeal, protest, reform, purity, simplicity, justice and innocence. ( reform and simplicity )
House = It is common to dream about houses. They usually symbolize our emotional and psychological selves. All of your experiences, stages of development, and parts of your conscious and unconscious life may be represented by that house. The house may be representing issues concerning a particular dilemma in your life, or it may be more general and comprehensive. Either way, if you pay attention to the details in this dream, you may learn a thing or two about yourself. ( I love house dreams, they are usually the most powerful in telling deep subconscious thought of our own )
Camera = To dream about a camera indicates a wish to hold onto and not let go of your past. It may also indicate that you must focus more tightly on a current circumstances that has arisen within your life. You may need to have a better idea or more focused notion on this situation. ( true, I know as they grow from being kids to adults the bond we have is changing - as much as I'd love to have my little sisters I have to acknowledge they are their own unique persons and not only my baby sisters to protect )

Forest = They may represent your unconscious or your "mental space." If you are lost in the woods, it may be a reflection of feelings of confusion and lack of clear direction. The dark and threatening woods may represent the dark and unexplored areas of the psyche. ( the woods were clear, I knew where I was and with who and I was having fun, I think my sub-consciousness and psyche are telling me this isn't a bad change )
Sand = To see sand in your dream indicates that you are having a change of heart or your position on a certain issue has been altered. It may also mean that you need to shift your outlook to something more productive or significant. ( perfectly in line with before, something changed in my state )
Pine trees = The tree in your dream is you. The health, size and overall quality of the tree is indicative of how you feel about yourself. This interpretation is to be made only when the tree is the focal point of the dream. Also, consider whether the tree is alive with leaves, flowers or fruit, or if it's barren. You may see trees in your dream as a part of a landscape or as a secondary symbol. At those times, consider all of the details as they may have different interpretations than the one just given.  =  To see lush green trees in your dream symbolizes new beginnings, development and desires, It is also indicative of your uniqueness and maturity. ( the pines were full grown and in very good health. After this dream, sub-conscious message a new beginning begins )
Band = To dream about a band symbolizes feelings of acceptance and togetherness. It could also involve a pun about "banding together." ( suits well as the final note that with this change in attitude should bring acceptance and togetherness )
Running/Race = If you are competing, you need to consider your competitive drive and realistically look at the current challenges. If you are running in a race and win, your unconscious may be expressing confidence that you may or may not feel in the wakened state. ( it was in a way race but we made the conscious choice we didn't need to be at the front of the show - there before others. perhaps something don't need to be rushed.

Interpretation 

This dream was about me and my sisters and a simple reform in our sub-conscious relationship with each other on my end. The camera said it all, small note on not wanting to let go of the past I have with my sisters. Having approximately ten year difference in age, I have always looked at them from a point of protection, I have always been old enough to realize they are little and need me differently than my brother who is same age as me. In our youth there hasn't been so many years that we have lived together under the same roof having only one parent shared. And the older we get the more there is separation, I have to say I always enjoyed it how when I came by that they still loved me and thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but as we get older we all start to build the ( don't know why ) necessary walls adults have. And the relationship changes. I sometimes think if I am too much gone from their lives, even though I think about them daily. I have always, as long as I can remember, been a hermit so to speak. I immensely enjoy being alone with just my mind, my soul and spirit world. And when I do raise my head from that I wonder if I am alienating myself from my family.

While in the dream time we accept some great truths about ourselves, in dream time while we sleep our mind has a moment to truly bonder and create change where it is necessary, without the interference from the daily routines and work.

This change last night for me was the change in how I see my sisters, instead the same protective edge reserved for children with blood relations, I now recognize they are their own individual people, not just my sisters. It is hard to explain the change, and I don't mean to sound callous, but I think each person born on this earth has the right to be view as the unique, ultimately different yet alike person they are.
After all we are all brothers and sisters are we not?
I bet people would feel far more connected to each other on this earth if we would now the infinite amount of other life in the multiple Universes around us, we would truly see ourselves as much brothers and sister as if we were joined by blood. Think how closely us all share our dna, compared to life we find one day away from Earth.

This part about seeing my sisters with more than protectiveness reserved for family applies to all my sisters and brothers on this Earth. Are you not allowed to be your unique manifestation of humanity? Of course you are, of course I am. We are all entitled to that love we currently only give to blood, and sometimes not even them.
Entitled to be recognised as our unique self, each of us.

Funny how I granted this to everyone first and now have to remind myself to include my family in this bargain. ;) Of course sometimes it's hard to see the forest from the trees, huh?

It is amusing how your mind works, isn't it, and how you automatically know which dreams truly need interpreting. This one reflected me through my siblings who I connect most to as part of my family, to show me what I had missed.

Have you noticed how sometimes it's hard to see the humanity in the family, see the forest from the trees?

Love, Light and Joy!
Niina

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails