Saturday, September 10, 2011

SCIENCE + SPIRITUALITY = VIDEO

As I spoke with my husband earlier this morning I ended up communicating why I think spirituality and science are trying to join at the moment.

To say it shortly I expressed  spiritual desire of people to be One. This desire for Oneness wants to envelope everything in it, just like our body is made of atoms, protons and quarks all interconnected to produce a functional, walking, talking, feeling human beings, so is everything on earth interconnected, the people, animals, material, plant life to produce a functional earthbody.

And why we are so desperately trying to unite science and spirituality (and come up with a lot of made-up stuff in the process - which is sad to see people just reprint without looking to see if it's actually true or not. Trust me I've fallen for that as well...) is because eventually it'll all be explained and we will understand Oneness - now this is going to be way far in the future after we have evolved enough to have the capacity to understand it (in general level we may have ideas and intuition, but not yet the capacity to understand it). I compared this to baby steps, envision a track with a top notch sprint runner set up against a baby taking its first steps, there really isn't a comparison. And this is how I see science-spirituality... we are beginning, the top-notch athlete is what we will become...

Here is Nassim Haramein's take on Unified Theory (Oneness)

 

This is Part 1, the other parts are located on the youtube page on the right sidebar, from 2 to 7.
You can also see the next part come up after the video ends.

Update : To make it easy here are the rest of the Parts
2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails